I am Stanley Tey, a passionate project management professional residing in Singapore. I have worked in the construction industry for more than 20 years. Been a project planner/project control specialist prior to being a project manager.
Projects I have undergone include North East Line, Singapore 1st Desalination Water Plant, 800 Thomson Condominium, Integrated Resorts at Resort World Sentosa, Pharmaceutical Plants and Singapore Deepest Bored Tunnel Project (Singapore Power EHV Deep Tunnels).
Formal education in Civil Enginnering, Software Engineering and Project Management.
• Strong background and technical knowledge in civil, structure, architecture and M&E systems.
• Strong knowledge of PMBOK and implementation of project management methodologies.
• Excellent knowledge and experience of Earned Value Analysis and Cash-Flow Analysis and Variance analysis.
• Extensive experience in EOT claims assessment, recovery action and project controls. Well versed in the application of Delay and Disruption Protocol in claims interrogation and Contracts Administration.
• Strong knowledge of different standard forms of contracts such as PSSCOC and SIA
• Expert users of Primavera P6, P3, MS Project, MS Access and MS Offices.
• Experience in implementing of Quality Assurance standards ISO9001:2000 and CMMI.
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment, building and leading cross-departmental integration teams and interfacing with Authorities, Consultants, Contractors and Clients.Project Scoping, contracts packaging, tender proposal, scheduling
Now if you asked me, how do my experience in project planning/project control helped me in my capacity as a Project Manager? I will say “Definitely”.
I had successful turn around a project which was behind schedule with only 7 months to contractual completion date. As a PM, I utilised my intimate knowledge in project scoping, scheduling, interface management, contract management and risk management greatly. I planned, coordinated and executed the project successfully from structure, fit out work to systems T&C and project handover.
If you have any enquiries, please do not hestitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org